The hardest part about moving is trying to figure out where your going to put everything. It doesn't help that we lost 1k sqft of living space either!! But this weekend Jeff and I set out to do some organizing and hanging up our pictures and mirrors.
Jeff started by hanging this iron work and Sconces up in our entry way.
Our new entry way isn't quite as large as our old one, but we think this works in the same place..
Then we hung our mirror up above the mantle.. but this mirror looks so small on this tall wall! I'll need to come up with something creative to add height to this..
I have NO clue what to put on this wall??.. this is above the TV, and goes up 2 stories...
And I finally have these up.. they used to be in my living room, but that room is much smaller..
So they are in the formal dining room now.. But.. still need to get a formal dining table set

No comments:
Post a Comment