Monday, August 31, 2009

Let the fun begin!!

I thought I’d share a copy of my September Calendar that I have hanging in my office.  This is similar to what I have hanging at home as well, to keep up with the busy schedules we have at our house. With Peyton doing Soccer and Baseball (Basketball will be next), Aleena in Soccer, Jeff playing Soccer and Softball, and Joey’s sports training and Tech Theater.  This Calendar is color coded.. Green is Jeff, Blue is Peyton, Joey is Yellow and Aleena is Orange.  This doesn’t show everything either.. For example; Joey going to school early and staying for the football games after school. Jeff starting his softball season in 2 weeks.  After school activities aren’t added yet either.  As you can see Wednesday is our only free day for the most part.  Staying busy like this is what makes the time fly by so fast.  It’s hard to find time to catch our breath.  Now if I could only be a SAHM to manage the household tasks that need to be done.. Laundry, Housework, Errands etc..  Be sure to send people to www.SouthernGalsBoutique.Blogspot.com to help me achieve that goal!!

 

No comments: