Every year, on your birthday,
I think about how glad
I am that you were born,
how thankful I am
to have you in my life.
Every year is another year
filled with the special joys you bring
just by being yourself.
Every year, when you open your birthday gifts,
realize what a gift you are
to everyone who knows you,
especially me.
Happy Birthday!
By Joanna Fuchs
Yesterday was baby girls birthday.. Hard to believe she's 11 yrs old already!!! Time sure does fly by.. I wish I had a scanner to share pictures of her from when she was a baby and a toddler.. Aleena had the biggest eyes.. and fullest little face when she was little.. My little perfect chubby baby... Below are a few pictures of her I have on my blog over the years... to show some changes... She had a few friends sleep over last night, we played twister, had lots of laughs and fun, made sundaes etc. Today we went for mani/pedis and out for lunch.. Were off soon for a soccer game... I'll share pictures from that fun soon..
Here she is when she was about 6 with my grandma and Peyton.
Dorothy on Halloween when she was 6
Her first day of school before 3rd gr (going in 6th this year!)
Her and her daddy after a long hot soccer game when she was 7.
When she was 8..
Last night on her 11th birthday..

Oh and.. Here's a sneak peek to a video of her getting her gift from us..
Oh and.. Here's a sneak peek to a video of her getting her gift from us..
**warning** Ear plugs are suggested; not held liable for any hearing loss you might suffer from otherwise! ;-)








No comments:
Post a Comment