Peyton has been begging me for weeks to go in and work a Saturday; knowing that he could go to work with me. So this past Saturday I finally had to go in and work as I had so much work to get done! I wasn't thrilled about it, but it made Peytons weekend.
I took a few pictures of him with my cell phone..
Here he is enjoying his pop tart
He packed a bag of things to play with, and here he is with his tower.
And I set up a dry erase board for him to draw on for awhile.

And here's his necklace he created out of paperclips, binderclips, rubber bands and his pumpkin man!! He was so proud of this he ran to my boss to show it off to her. LOL





1 comment:
he is so darn adorable. The picture of him and his bible is too cute.
Post a Comment