Monday, April 06, 2009

Vacation day needed...

I’m ready for a vacation day… a day to get caught up on housework, all alone, with no one home. A day with no kids there to argue about the stuff I toss out; to sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, organize with no one behind me messing it up as I go.  A day to open the windows (not today, to cold here), blast the radio, and get down to the nitty gritty of it all.  Maybe some time to freshen up and have a quick lunch date with hubby… I think 2 days are in order though; another to sleep! 

My house is a mess, I haven’t been home much to do anything, and the days I am home, the last thing I want to do is clean it!  LOL.. This is my schedule this week after work.

 

Monday; Peyton has a football game from 6-7, Aleena has to stay after school until 5 for choir

Tuesday; Peyton has soccer practice from 6-7

Wednesday: Aleena soccer practice from 5:30-7

Thursday: Aleena has soccer game at 7:30

Friday: Aleena has soccer practice from 5:30-7

 

And on a few days a week Joey has to stay after school for his sports training class.  So in between this trying to get dinner, laundry, homework etc.. doesn’t leave much time for cleaning… This weekend we have no sports!! On Saturday my sister Melanie wants me to hang out with her for the day shopping for accessories for her house. We have church on Sunday, Easter egg hunt, and then going to Melanie’s house for dinner!  

 

I promise I have more updates coming on our trip and all that’s been going on.  We’ve just been SO busy!!  Last week we had our wedding anniversary and Peyton’s birthday! I need to update on that as well.  I’ve got a draft started with pictures on day 2 of our trip; I’m hoping to sit down tonight and finish that up!!

 

Daddy is doing good; he’s got a tentative release date of April 20th.  They are going to end therapy on the 10th and give him 10 days and see how he does, if all goes well he’ll go home on the 20th.  He’s back to drinking regular liquids which just thrills him to pieces.  He has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease though.  So if you guys could keep him in your prayers, that would be great.

No comments: