Today my honey turns 40; and I just sent him this little list of 40 things I love about him.. I hope you have a great birthday weekend.. I love you..
1) Giving me a glass of iced sweet tea when I arrive home; and always making sure it stays full
2) Surprising me with bubble baths surrounded by candles
3) Giving me flowers for absolutely no reason
4) You’re a great help around the house, cooking, laundry, cleaning etc.. (and the mop does fit your hands!)
5) You’re the kids biggest fan on the sidelines at there games
6) You are there for your parents when they need you
7) You work extremely hard to provide for your family
8) The little msgs around the house; lipstick notes, notes on the counter etc
9) Your silly dance moves
10) the back and neck massages you give
11) I love to sit back and watch you interact with the kids
12) The ambition you have in your life; to always try something else
13) Laying in bed for what seems like hours singing songs, changing the lyrics to whatever is going through your mind at the time
14) You love to shop! ;-) as long as I throw in a few sports stores here and there
15) You are involved with the kids schooling every step of the way; attending conferences, checking homework etc
16) Your quirky ways of making us laugh at home; IE, flying around like superman in your new PJ pants! LOL
17) I love that you tell me you love me everyday sometimes 100’s of times a day.
18) I love that the 1st thing you do everyday when coming home is to give me a hug and kiss, as well as the kids
19) I love that you grab me in the living room or kitchen to dance
20) I love watching you having fun with the kids; tickle torture, playing in the back yard, reading books etc.
21) I love that you get just as excited shopping for birthday and Christmas gifts that I do
22) Your love to travel and sightsee (when $$ allows!!)
23) To watch you watch Football games, the range of emotions that run through you
24) When you smile your eyes just light up
25) I love that you take such great care of me when I’m sick
26) I know sometimes it doesn’t show; but I appreciate how affectionate you are to me all of the time, constantly giving hugs and kisses, but understanding my need for space at times J
27) I love my “Good morning, I love you” emails I get every day from you
28) Your desire to just hear my voice on the phone at least once a day (most of the time)
29) You work hard to make sure the kids give me “Me” time when I really need it.
30) Your desire to spend as much time with the family as you can
31) Your involvement in community activities
32) I love watching you sing in church
33) I love that you still open and close doors for me (and that you and Peyton keep score on this)
34) You still hold my hand when we are out walking
35) The support you’ve been for me in dealing with the hardships that have come my way the past few years
36) You support me in my goals in life, and encourage me to do more
37) I love that you let me sleep in on Saturday mornings when our schedules allow
38) I love to cuddle with you on the couch while watching TV/Movies
39) I love sitting around with you and playing cards, board games
40) And last but definitely not least; I love the way you love me. (for those that don't know, our first dance was to John Michael Montgomery "I love the way you love me")
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment