Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Beach.... Here we come!!

I’m so excited to say that we are taking our first vacation in 3 yrs. We are leaving early in the AM

And heading to MI. My cousin is getting married on Saturday, and we’ll be watching the fireworks and parade up there.

We are leaving MI on Tuesday I believe, and then hopefully heading down to Kansas City, MO and watching a baseball game.

We’ll be home late Wednesday night. My sister Melanie is dog sitting for me, hoping that goes well.

Then when we get back it will be Lacie’s 1st birthday!! ONE, already?? Seems impossible. And then after that we will be

Having Aleena’s 10th birthday party… Wow, time is just flying by.

On another note… PEYTON HAS FRONT TEETH AGAIN!!!!!!! I’m so excited. I’ll be sure to post pictures later!!

You guys have a happy and safe 4th of July.

No comments: