My grandma and Belle; her step mom. Belle is who Aleena is named after and I love both of these women. Sadly Belle is suffering from Ahlzeimers and for the first time yesterday didn't know me. She knew me when she seen me, but didn't know my name. Aleena apparently went up to Grandma to hug her and Belle asked who she was, Grandma said she was my daughter. Belle said "Well who's Carrie".. then Grandma called me over and told me, and I got down in front of Belle and said Mammy do you not know who I am? She said of course I do darling; so I asked her my name and she didn't know it.. So anywho, I teared up, and felt really sad about it.. Thankfully she knew me though. that's a day I'm not looking forward too...
All of Grandma's great grandkids in attendance, there were some unhappy kids wanting there mommies in this crew....
Grandma and all of the grandkids in town...
Grandma and 10 of her kids that were in town.. Back L-R Terry, Keith, Denice, Beverly, Susan, Sandra, Sylvia (my mom) Front L-R Daniel, Debbie, Grandma and Paul
And my moms family with Grandma.. Back L-R Johann, Emma, Joey, Jeff, Me, Melanie, Michael Middle L-R Aleena, Grandma holding Lacie, Sylvia. Sitting are Austin and Peyton...Here is a link where you can view more pictures if interested..
http://www.kodakgal lery.com/ I.jsp?c=7n1mbgn. 1x9je9wv&x=1&y=-npn8am
No comments:
Post a Comment