That is what I wish I could do with my day today. Well not the entire day, but from the moment I walked in the door from picking the kids up. I came in and sat on the couch to check my email, like I do each day when I walk in the door. Just to have Peyton stop in the kitchen and let out a loud Sigh, to which Aleena quickly went to investigate what was going on.. Then she quickly ran through the house letting out loud screams and crying, jumping on the couch. I lean up to glance into the kitchen to find Maisy's dog dish completely covered in Ants; there all in her food, along the baseboard and under the stove. So I go change from my work clothes and quickly get to work killing them... I don't have any bug spray so nothing better then Oven Cleaner. :-) I had to pull out the stove, and considering it's been about a year since that's been done I quickly found other things to take care of while it was pulled out. Then I figured while I'm pulling things out, might as well attack the Fridge as well, so I pulled that out and cleaned. When I did daycare these were things I did all of the time, I just don't have time for those little things anymore.
Well this morning Jeff decided to bring the cooler in from the back patio, as it had some capri suns left in it from the kids games. WELL he forgot to put the drain plug back in, so the minute I grabbed the handle to move it out of the dining room, I had a puddle all over the floor, and on the carpet. So I got to work taking care of that.
I'm STILL on my cycle.. Can someone please tell Aunt Flo she's extended her welcome and she needs to pack her bags and get out of here!!!
Ok, I'm off to sort out dinner and help Aleena with her homework. She has a game tonight at 7:30. Were hoping for a win tonight! We are in 4th place out of 8 teams.. Have 2 more games to go...
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment