Ok, so I've been asked to make a much needed update! I made the rushed trip up to MI to attend my grandfathers service. We left here on Sunday afternoon driving all night and arriving there on Monday. His service was Monday at 1:30, and then we had a big dinner at my uncles house afterwards. Then we left MI Wed. around 6Am to drive back home. There were about 100 of us there for dinner I suppose.. Maybe less. it was a good time.. But let me say this was a reminder as to why I moved out of MI. Lets just say I have some family members that just can't seem to grow up and be adults... But it was good to see most of those in my family...
Jeff is at the ER now with Aleena. Today after church she went home with our Pastor to spend some time on his farm, and was riding there horse along with his son Luke, and they got bucked off. We think she may have broken her nose. :-(
I'll keep you all posted.
OH... A great blessing.. We have 2 cars again!!! I truly have some angels in my life right now and feel blessed beyond words for the people that surround me today. Thank you all so much for always being there for me.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment