If you look at the above pictures you can see how swollen his neck is. He had Lymphoma, and all of his lymph nodes were filled with tumors. You can see the bandage on one side where one was removed. They were huge and took up his entire neck, and were in other areas all across his body.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
So tired!!
After getting the phone call from my mom at 2:30 this morning I ended up staying up until 5 this morning. We had 2 games today as well. I've talked to several people in MI and they all seem to be doing pretty good. I found out a bit ago that they are in fact having a family visitation. No funeral service, just a time for family to get together up there. SO now I'm trying to figure out how to get up there. I could get an emergency ticket up there but can only really afford 1/2 of the amount. My sister is going to see if we can get some others from down here to maybe carpool and get up there, and just pitch in on gas. If that's the case we'll need to leave tomorrow. I just don't know how much it'll cost and if others can even take off and go up there. We'll see....
If you look at the above pictures you can see how swollen his neck is. He had Lymphoma, and all of his lymph nodes were filled with tumors. You can see the bandage on one side where one was removed. They were huge and took up his entire neck, and were in other areas all across his body.
If you look at the above pictures you can see how swollen his neck is. He had Lymphoma, and all of his lymph nodes were filled with tumors. You can see the bandage on one side where one was removed. They were huge and took up his entire neck, and were in other areas all across his body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment