Monday, September 03, 2007

Creating Memories...

Today was a great day!! I walked in the room again to find my Grandma sitting up in the chair. So we of course took it as a great time to take pictures. :-) You can view them here



http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=7n1mbgn.4kqmp8dz&x=1&y=8yi1cs



We are still waiting! Today she passed gas, and we all shouted with joy!! :-) So keep praying that it just opens up. The Surgeon will be coming back in tomorrow to talk with us. I'll keep you all posted..



I can't belive this 3 day weekend has already come and gone! Jeff's at work right now at his part time job. I've been so busy with the hospital and relatives in town, I've neglected my house, husband and the boys. Aleena hasn't left my side all weekend. The boys are doing well though, Jeff's done a ton of things around the house; he's such a great partner to have when it comes to going through things like this...

No comments: