Friday, August 17, 2007

Mamma wants hi-lights!

We've been busy getting the kids ready for back to school. Hard to believe another summer has flown by. Joey had to go today for schedule pick up and to take his pictures, so on Wednesday I took him in for hi-lights, something he hasn't had done in a long time. Well he usually just gets them on the top as he's always had shorter hair when getting them. This is the first time he's head it done all over his head!! As soon as the towel came off Aleena turned her head and looked at me saying WOW... These pictures don't really show the "wowness" of it.. I like it though...

He's growing up into such a handsome young man. I'm so excited to see what he grows up to be, how his personality is, the things he's able to accomplish.

I'm still busy doing cakes and working on my site. I've just added 2 more cakes. I had a cake order for my friend Kristi, her friend had a baby today and she wanted to take one to the hospital. This one is personalized, and turned out really great!!

I brought it up to work yesterday to give to her and I had several people stop to comment on it, ask questions etc. One lady stopped and said, "How fast can you get one done".. I told her I could get one done in a day or so. And she said well can I get one for tomorrow?.. So last night I went out and got the items and made my first boy cake in a long time... But I think it turned out really cute as well.

I hope all of the moms that are getting these love them!! Please be sure to check back to my site often. I want to get other things listed soon. Jeff's been busy painting the game room. Tomorrow as long as the weather is friendly, I'm meeting my friends Kristi and George at the zoo with our kids for a little play date. George just got back from visiting her family in the UK so we are hoping to get together for a quick visit before the hustle of school starts.

((HUGS)) to all of you...

No comments: