I sometimes feel like I’m running circles and I’m not getting anywhere. Things are finally starting to go OK for Jeff and I financially, they have been for a few months, and I’ve slowly been trying to get caught up on the things were behind on. Now all we have left to get caught up on is our house. I’ve been sticking every last dollar we have out of each paycheck towards it, and will hopefully be caught up on it by September/October. I wanted to try and get a personal loan to get it all caught up and then pay off that loan (it would be smaller monthly increments then what we are dealing with now), but with our circumstances that’s not working out. We right now are still down to 1 car, and that car has no air conditioner; which stinks in this 90+ weather. My mom is still going to let us use her car, we gave her more money this week on it to get the last part needed, but she hasn't gone to get it yet. Hopefully she will soon. Then we'll have 2 cars, and would need to save to get another car and give hers back to her. SO my thinking was if I got a personal loan I could pay the payments on that and then start saving money to go pay cash for a car to give hers back to her. But at this rate we won’t be able to start saving for that until October/November or so which really frustrates me. I just really hope they are OK with us not getting caught up on our house until that time frame. That’s what stresses me out the most. I’m ready to sleep good at night again. And not be worried about what’s going to happen. And to watch my savings go up. I've been working overtime, I've been babysitting on the weekends, and Jeff is still trying to find a part time job. I'll be working on my website this week to hopefully start getting some orders on diaper cakes.
Here's hoping I'll check the mail and have a bonus check sitting out there or something!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment