And the best is yet to come
Tomorrow Jeff starts his new job at Nationwide Insurance. We are all very excited and nervous to see what kind of change this brings to our lives. Starting tomorrow we'll have 2 cars again. Tomorrow my kids don't have to get drug out of bed at 5AM to sleep in the backseat while I drive my 40 miles to work and Daddy brings them back home. And then sit in the car for 2 hrs after school to come pick me back up from work. I get to start my normal schedule of getting off of work at 2:30 again. I get to be here with the kids in the afternoon cooking dinner, homework etc.. Ok, so maybe all of that won't be to much fun over time, but I'm excited about it. :-)
Today we have my niece Cheyenne's 3rd Bday party to go to! THREE?? Can you believe it!! *sigh*... Below is a picture of Jeff and Aleena. Aleena spent the night with a friend last night and came home with some gorgeous curls in her hair! Growing up way to fast...

1 comment:
lots of prayers for a smooth week with lots of little blessings!
love the curls!
Post a Comment