Here are his results.. We were shocked that he's allergic to SOOO much! For those that have never had this, they grade them on a scale of 0-4, 0 being no reaction 4 having a severe reaction to it. On the trees he scored: 0 Birch, 2 Elm, and 3's on Cottonwood, Pecan, Red Oak, Mesquite, Cedar Mountain, Cedar Elm.
On Grass he scored: 2's on Timothy and Brome, 3's on Bermuda, Bahia and Johnson.
On Weeds he scored: 2's on Lambs Quarter and Cocklebur, 3's on Ragweed, Sagebrush and a 4 on Pigweed.
On Mold he scored: 1 on Aspergillus, 2's on Bipolaris and Cladosporium and a 3 on Alternaria.
Indoor things he scored: 1's on Dogs, Dustmites-DP, Dustmites-DF, 2 on cockroach mix and 3 on cats.
Now, while I don't know what most of these things are, it's kind of freaky to see how much he's allergic to. We are going to try all we can to avoid allergy shots. They've changed some of his medicines around and talked about weaning him off of some of these at a later date.
Here is his CT Scan. They did this to see if he'd benefit from having his adenoids taken out and the answer was no, they are not large enough to be blocking anything or causing any damage. In this picture you can see his braces. I have some concerns about his top jaw line, so if any of you out there know what I'm talking about, offer me some advice. If you zoom in this picture you can see how his top teeth are out a lot further then his gum line, I noticed this a few weeks ago and had Jeff take him in. The DR said it was normal and it would all even out. I don't know if this is really normal. I'm afraid his front teeth have been pulled forward way to much. They plan to put braces on his bottom teeth to help the overbite, but I'm really concerned about this on the top. ??? anyone??
No comments:
Post a Comment