

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
This week has shown me just how important friendships are... New and old.... Those that are truly your friends are always there for you, no matter what.. They are there to always lift you up, no matter what is going on. One of my friends, whom I can call an Angel today. I won't say who she is, but she knows who she is. With Jeff without a job, our funds are tight through this month. And as embarrassed as I was that she had to ask, she offered to purchase a gift she knew I wanted to get for one of the kids. But I had to have it ordered by a certain time, and just couldn't do it... She knows I plan to pay it back, even if it's a DR Pepper a day!! LOL It was hard for me to say yes to her proposition, as I'm not one that likes to be helped in ways like that. I LOVE to do for others. But because of her, one of my kids will have a very huge smile on there face come xmas morning... SO, THANK YOU!! I cried tears of joy because of your generosity..
Today I went to my friend George's house... It's the first time I've been to her new house and I LOVE it... Me, Aleena and Peyton went to hang out with George, Jess, Jenny (there gorgeous doggie), another friend Kristi and Kristi's daughter Shaylee. The kids all had a great time.. Jenny is such a friendly GREAT dog... George had some curry for us, which I LOVED... Then we took the kids to the park and played for about an hour or so... Then came back and visited while the kids ran around.... We've been trying to plan this get together for a while, but we've all been so busy. I've been fortunate that they've made it to functions at my house over the past few months. But I couldn't wait to see George's new house... Anyways..... Attached are a few pictures from today...
((HUGS)) to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment