Sunday, November 05, 2006

Adoption Party!

Last night we had Joey's adoption party at our house. Thank You to all of you that came out to help us celebrate. We had all of our immediate family here, as well as my friend Jenny and her family, George and some extended family, Adeana and Alicia! We had a great time and are so glad all of you were here. We served some Tamale soup, which I hope all of you liked, as well as chips, Queso, Salsa and 7 layer dip. George thank you for the bottle of wine. I was so excited to see you here, as if you couldn't tell from my squeal upon opening the door and seeing you there. Jenny, Thank You for coming as well. We've been friends for 9 yrs and you've been there through many of my hard times, and I've been there for you as well. Your kids are just precious as ever and we'll have to plan some dinner dates and let them run around and play more. Caleb just had me laughing so hard last night.. So cute.. Jenny got me a gorgeous frame with a large mat in it for everyone to sign, so that will be hung with a family portrait really soon. Bridget got Joey some letter initials for his wall J.M.R. Jeff asked, What's the M for? We all kind of looked at each other like UH OH what is his middle name?? Then we realized that he now has the same initials as Jeff! Pretty cool. He also was given a Xmas ornament with Joseph written on it.

I hope you all enjoyed yourself, the food, and the LOUD house we had!! ((HUGS)) to you all. .Love you..



My friend Jenny and her baby Makayla. Do you all think she looks like me? We've been asked many times if we are sisters. At the school my kids used to go to, they'd try to give me Haley (her oldest daughter), and give Aleena to her. They'd quickly realize there mistake, but it happened several times.





















This shirt was worn by Jeff when we had Aleena and they placed her footprints at the top. Then when we had Peyton they placed his footprints on there. So last night we placed Joeys on there. :-) The other 2 are kind of fading, so I think I'm going to try and fill them in with a little bit of paint so we don't lose the size of the feet.
This is Me, Jeff and my friend George. I always have a great time visiting with her and was
so glad she came out. We were both shocked to hear we met each other on a Dating Service Group! LOL

No comments: