Tuesday, June 13, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSE!!!!

So hard to believe that 12 yrs ago today I was in the hospital with my first born!! Jose has turned out to be such a great young man that any mother would be proud of. He still gives me hugs and kisses, tells me how much he loves me.. Is very attentive, affectionate, doting, caring, funny, witty, and pretty darn cute too. :-) He had some friends spend the night on Saturday and they enjoyed games and pizza all night. He got his bday gift from us that night and has been talking non-stop on his new cell phone ever since. :-) Tonight we enjoyed fine dining at Chili's! LOL One of his favorite places to eat. This Saturday we'll have family over for a little party and some food.. ((HUGS)) to all of you!!

OH, Jeff's results!! Everything came back GREAT!!! Liver enzymes NORMAL! WOOHOOO... Gotta love that..

My last puppy goes to her new home in the morning.. We are all sad about it, but I'm in a way ready to get my house back and focus on Maisy! I'll update more later..

No comments: